- I've done a re-re-re-edit of TWSaM because my supervisor has been kind enough to give me the go-ahead on printing it out at the office and binding it all nice and spirally. \o/ Sure, when my parents get back they'll have my CreateSpace proof copy, but this one's got pictures.
- I've been doing a lot of listening to audiobooks lately - the house is very quiet. This weekend I got How to be a Pirate by CCressida and Whiteout by KFollet done, and soon I'll be able to start on the latest Sookie Stackhouse novel. Booooooks \o/
- I'm being quite crap at emailing people I ought to email.
- We can has gas bill. I need to figure out where that can be paid, and all that jazz. I know it involves a lot of standing in line and such, but the details are fuzzy.
- By gods, if I don't finish Walking Far From Home (fanvid) this week, cries of argh! will ensue.
- Although, creatively, this weekend was a win because while I still have two stories crying abandoned in a corner, I got the outlines down for one image I've been wanting to draw. Sure, the angle isn't what I wanted, but it's the best I can do without the appropriate references. Of course, I can't draw people to save my life, and my adding colour to things tends to ruin them, so I don't know how I'm going to get the vibrant colour motif I've got in my head down on paper... But at least we're exorcising the damn thing out.
Links of the Day:
Supernatural: ( Read more... )
Doctor Who: ( Read more... )
Random: ( Read more... )
* Misha Collins